[ Comment Policy ]
Official Household Healthy Comment Policy
When deciding to comment, please keep RESPECT top of mind.
We welcome open discussion and disagreement in comments, but rude or personally attacking comments will be deleted. Think of it this way: when you join the discussion on one of our articles here at HouseholdHealthy.com, it’s like stepping into our home. We’re glad to have you here and always enjoy good conversation with friends, but if you start acting rude by name-calling, insulting other people, or promoting your product or service, we will ask you to leave. Period. Household Healthy is all about positivity and lifting others up and our community depends on us to maintain those standards.
Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are obviously spam, promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability.
Please use your REAL first name and email address. Do not use a business name, blog name, nickname, initials, or any other fake name when commenting. Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam, deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines and your comment will NOT be replied to.
Please do not put your personal blog or business website URL in the comment text unless it directly contributes to the comment and/or the conversation taking place, as it will cause your comment to be marked as spam and most likely deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines. Do not add a website name or URL as your signature, as it will be deleted. If you’ve never left a comment before and your first one includes a link, it will most likely be deleted automatically by the spam filter.
Please use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and letter casing when commenting. Occasional unintentional mistakes happen (I’m guilty of it too!), but for the sake of comprehension, readability and clear dialogue, please make a sincere effort to follow basic English writing decorum. Comments which are unintelligible and/or don’t follow this policy will be edited or deleted to meet these guidelines.
Before asking a question in the comments, please read through all of the post’s prior comments to see if your question has already been asked by another reader and answered. If the same or similar question was previously answered, your comment will most likely not be responded to.
The following applies to all comments posted on HouseholdHealthy.com:
All Rights Reserved: We reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing HouseholdHealthy.com for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self-promotional (such as linking to a personal MLM or network marketing page) without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation within the comments of the blog post may be allowed, but if in doubt, please leave it out.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter blocked from further commenting ability.
- Email: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that we have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the Household Healthy team to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access. As a general rule, if you would not say it directly to or in the presence of your mother, grandmother, or two-year-old child, don’t say it to us or another commenter.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further HouseholdHealthy.com interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box. Or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing HouseholdHealthy.com.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on HouseholdHealthy.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Household Healthy, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
This entire comment policy can be summarized in these simple words: Be respectful and use common sense.
Household Healthy is not a democracy and you don’t have freedom of speech on our website. We reserve the right to edit any comment as we see fit. If you disagree with any of the above-listed guidelines, please refrain from commenting or start your own blog so you can share your opinions with the world.
No Medical Advice
Please note that since we are not doctors, lawyers, financial advisors, or health care professionals, we are unable to answer any questions related to these topics, even in response to comments and questions. While we may share our own personal experiences in the hope of inspiring you to make conscious health and life decisions after consulting with a qualified professional, we can’t offer any advice for a specific problem or condition, and comments or questions asking medical advice will not be answered.
The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only. No information on HouseholdHealthy.com is, or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, preventing, or curing any disease, emotional trauma, or financial issue.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Nothing on this website is intended to recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that persons manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed health care practitioner. You should always consult a qualified medical professional before making any health decision or taking any product or supplement. Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation, or advice from a professional health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or visit your health care practitioner.
NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances.
All of the information on this website, including images, text, audio, video, and other forms of content (including the information on this comment policy page) is owned by HouseholdHealthy.com and may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished or otherwise copied without express written permission of the Household Healthy team.
Thanks for reading HouseholdHealthy.com and please contribute to the conversation by commenting often!